Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That traded subset in 1972 is another moth to the flame deal for me. Part of it is the uniqueness of it and undoubtibly a big part is the high number factor. And it does not hurt that there are a bunch of big names in too.........Carlton, Frank Robinson, Denny McClain and of course Joe Morgan. That centering on your card is really nice. It seems those traded ones are all over the place when it comes to centering. Sweet card!

That traded subset in 1972 is another moth to the flame deal for me. Part of it is the uniqueness of it and undoubtibly a big part is the high number factor. And it does not hurt that there are a bunch of big names in too.........Carlton, Frank Robinson, Denny McClain and of course Joe Morgan. That centering on your card is really nice. It seems those traded ones are all over the place when it comes to centering. Sweet card!
I agree with that on those traded subset. Also I feel like that could have been a huge variation for the Heritage set last year