Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Indeed it is. Found someone who had Aikman and Emmitt and the Promo set is back together. I had the 3 a while ago and traded them for some reason. Look pretty cool together, huh?
They do. When I found that Irvin promo I had no idea it was part of a tri card. Even if I had the Aikman and Emmitt(and I didn't) I doubt I would have figured out they were part of a set of three.

They do. When I found that Irvin promo I had no idea it was part of a tri card. Even if I had the Aikman and Emmitt(and I didn't) I doubt I would have figured out they were part of a set of three.
Ya since they were Promo cards all 3 came together in a clear cellophane pack. Not sure if they were giveaways or if they were in Pinnacle boxes... just know they look great together.

The Stick! I think of him as a Yankee.
Same here. Between his playing days, mangerial stint and later on as GM for the Yanks. I knew about his 1967 Topps Dodger RC but did not realize he started with the Pirates for 1 year and was really shocked to see he played with the Tigers in his last year of 1975. I was a big Tigers fan back then and do not remember that. He actually tied his career high for homers with Detroit that year with three!!

Same here. Between his playing days, mangerial stint and later on as GM for the Yanks. I knew about his 1967 Topps Dodger RC but did not realize he started with the Pirates for 1 year and was really shocked to see he played with the Tigers in his last year of 1975. I was a big Tigers fan back then and do not remember that. He actually tied his career high for homers with Detroit that year with three!!
I have his rc somewhere. Guy couldn't hit a lick. But he was a great GM.

Good old Zack, looking like he was about 12 years old here. Now he looks about 25. Great pitcher, kind of a weird dude though. Remember going to a game when he was with the Brewers and they were playing Pittsburgh and Grienke threw the slowest pitch I've ever seen. I was with my nephew and we looked at each other and were like "69 miles an hour?!?" Wth?

Good old Zack, looking like he was about 12 years old here. Now he looks about 25. Great pitcher, kind of a weird dude though. Remember going to a game when he was with the Brewers and they were playing Pittsburgh and Grienke threw the slowest pitch I've ever seen. I was with my nephew and we looked at each other and were like "69 miles an hour?!?" Wth?
I watched a video of a guy handing him a ball to sign. Zack grabbed the ball and threw it as far away as he could. Dude asked what the heck? And Zack said something to the effect that it was amusing to him. I think I saw it posted on youtube or somewhere a couple of years ago.