Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Growing up in Cleveland, I loved watching Tiant. we all imitated his unique windup motion. he had a career year in 1968, leading the league in ERA.

It's interesting that this is an Angels card. He only pitched in 6 games for them in his final year.
Yah, I would rathered it been in a tribe uniform. Couldnt pass it up for the price though.

Something a little different from me today! It's a ticket to Game six of the 1993 NLCS in which the Phillies beat the Braves to go to the World Series! I'm hoping that it gives the Phillies good luck today!

Scobes

IMG_0698.jpg

Something a little different from me today! It's a ticket to Game six of the 1993 NLCS in which the Phillies beat the Braves to go to the World Series! I'm hoping that it gives the Phillies good luck today!

Scobes

View attachment 81888
Hey Scott........Love the ephemera but hate the Phillies...........At least they beat the Braves (whom I also hate)! Let Go Mets 2023!