Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don’t have much basketball, but this is a cool one:

View attachment 78534
THAT is an awesome grade for a card like that. Not only is it 50+ years old and a legendary HOF rookie card but it is from an oversized issue that is prone to damage due to its odd size. That card has to be worth a small fortune! I cannot imagine there are many copies of that card that grade higher than yours.

I have a Joe Morgan story. It was the mid 1990's and Joe Morgan was the ESPN Sunday night color man. I was at a Sunday night game in St. Louis and took a Mogan RC with me hoping to at least get it on TV, so Morgan could make a comment, as he often talked about baseball cards. I approached a cameraman and after several attempts he finally listened to me. I told him I had a Joe Morgan RC. He said "Who's Joe Morgam". I told him he was on the ESPN Sunday night broadcast. No response. I never got the card on TV. It was a real let down.

I picked up this beauty recently which finishes the 2004 Topps Heritage Doubleheader Box Topper set. All cards are in mint condition other than the centering. It's been fun searching for this set. It came to a finish faster than I tought it would.

View attachment 78645
Crap man, thats a Thome I dont have. Ill have to keep an eye out for one of those.