Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I think those 2 outings each were the equivalant of 3 starts for today's "aces". If today's pitchers go 6 innings they need a nap and a diaper change. And I doubt today's pitchers could break a bat over an opposing player's head like Juan could.
It was quite a feat. I forgot about the bat incident. Johnny Rosboro as I recall.

I can only say two words about the 1966 Batman series..............JULIE NEWMAR!

The only Star Trek I ever watched was the original TV sereis and that was mostly in syndication in the 1970s and 80s. But on the rare occasion when I do happen to catch an episode these days, it is stunning how I know so much of the dialoge and can anticipate the upcoming lines. . And this is on random episodes that I have not seen in 30 years! Weird! I guess the original series left a great impression on me! LOL

As a kid I just loved the Spirits of Saint Louis as they were this exciting and colorful team. What a cast of characters on their roster during their two year existance. I distinctly remember they had a very young front line of Marvin Barnes, Maurice Lucas and Gus Gerard which I think was an all rookie frontcourt. Malone came in the next year after Utah folded.. I know Pacers legend Freddie Lewis was their point guard and they had two balding NBA veterans as backup forwards in Don Adams and Joe Caldwell. And with guys named Goo Kennedy and Fly Williams what else could you want in a team?

I found out many years later that Bob Costas was their radio voice.

The most impressive thing about Moses Malone was the first three teams he played for were on my all-time cool list with the Utah Stars, Spirtis of St Louis and the Buffalo Braves of the NBA. That'll put you in my personal HOF right there! LOL Man I miss thosecrazy days of pro basketball.

I can only say two words about the 1966 Batman series..............JULIE NEWMAR!

The only Star Trek I ever watched was the original TV sereis and that was mostly in syndication in the 1970s and 80s. But on the rare occasion when I do happen to catch an episode these days, it is stunning how I know so much of the dialoge and can anticipate the upcoming lines. . And this is on random episodes that I have not seen in 30 years! Weird! I guess the original series left a great impression on me! LOL
Cat Woman was awesome, But I was only 11. I was more of a Goldie Hawn fan. I watched about 5 seasons of "Gotham" on Netflix. It looks like they don't have it anymore. But the way the last season ended, I expect a new series with an adult Batman. It's fun to watch original episodes of Star Trek. I watched most of the movies.