Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here's an old Eagle in hopes of a successful EAGLES postseason run!!

Scobes

View attachment 84142View attachment 84143
AS far as collectables for me nothing beats vintage football. I seriously doubt I would have collected cards as long as I have if not for old football cards. It is by no means the only type of card I collect but it is the one "genre" that gets my attention. Undoubtedly this is due to my over romanticized view of old school football (particularly the 60s) that I developed as a kid and STILL have to this day.

Two things I love about this card is the detailed bio on the back and the kick butt Eagles logo on the front. The old pro football logos were just the best. Chieftazmisty has a great Steelers one from the mid to late 60s as an his avatar. The Bears logo on the 1955 Bowmans is just a hoot. It is the most innocent, harmless looking cubbie bear you've ever seen unlike most of the more fierce looking logos. Not sure who came up with that logo but I am glad they did!