Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is a great card, probably one of the nicer looking Jeter auto cards that I would like to own.
I had my eye on this card for a while. The person who had it wanted my Pujols autograph. Since it was my only Pujols, I had to decline at the time. I acquired another Pujols autograph and quickly PM'd him to see if we could work out a trade for the Jeter. 15 Minutes later, a deal was confirmed and I got my only Jeter autograph. Im pretty sure that we were both stoked with the trade. Thank you for the kind words.

I don't get many unsigned cards in these days. I have pretty much bought what I can afford or really want. Here and there a bargain appears or I decide to splurge on yet one more biggie. I'd rather my collecting $ go into autographs these days. Still, I enjoy an oldie now and again.

1951 Bowman Erv Palica. For those that care, this is essentially his RC. He didn't have a stellar career, 9 years total (7 with Brooklyn, 2 with Baltimore) with a 41-55 career record, so it's not sought after like many other 50s RCs.

Palica.jpg

I had my eye on this card for a while. The person who had it wanted my Pujols autograph. Since it was my only Pujols, I had to decline at the time. I acquired another Pujols autograph and quickly PM'd him to see if we could work out a trade for the Jeter. 15 Minutes later, a deal was confirmed and I got my only Jeter autograph. Im pretty sure that we were both stoked with the trade. Thank you for the kind words.
Very stoked,thanks Dave. It was a double Jeter auto for me,the other one is at PSA getting slabbed and graded. Hopefully it comes back good since it was one of his very 1st autograph cards.