Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unterpart from you aseveral months agoView attachment 81606NL League Leaders HR by Darryl Crum II, on Flickr
Nice card with 3 HOFers and one Hall of Very Good on it.

I traded for this card's American League counterpart from you a few months ago. I considered going for one of the NL ones you had on your Flicker (I think you had 2 of these) but the Mantle part of the AL card was too much to resist.

I actually had to look up the 3rd place leader on the AL card I got from you. It was Jim Lemon and he only had 164 career home runs which shocked me that he was 3rd in the home run race in 1960.

Only mine temporarily....part of the vintage lot that I am selling off.View attachment 81658View attachment 81659View attachment 81660
I would think that the middle card would generate quite a bit more interest given that Judge just broke the record that card represents. I'll bet that card willgo up in value by the next Beckett's Vintage price guide.

That 1961 Banks MVP card looks really nice. It certainly is centered well for a 1961 Topps which seem to have a lot of severe centering problems (like aot of 0/100s!!!)