Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View attachment 86965View attachment 86966
Kid had some talent...too bad he blew his arm out. Imagine the Mets rotation mid 90s with Doc, Pulsipher, Isringhausen, Wilson and Presley at the top of their talents. A huge what if.
I was always wondering what happened to him. I do remember he was related to Elvis Presley., There were huge hopes for that young rotation in the early/mid 90-s but it just never materialized as was hoped.

I was always wondering what happened to him. I do remember he was related to Elvis Presley., There were huge hopes for that young rotation in the early/mid 90-s but it just never materialized as was hoped.
I remember about 8 or 9 years ago he was interviewed on Hot Stove by Matt Vasgersian and Harold Reynolds on what would have been Elvis' birthday and Kirk was telling a story about a relative hanging out with him and how he could not take his eyes off Natalie Wood, who had accompanied Elvis to Tuepelo. Guess Kirk at the time still worked and lived there.