Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I wish Kellogg's stuck with this style instead of the 3D cards. I love the 3D cards but they curl and crack and I never know how to store them. If I aquire them in top loaders, I am afraid to take them out because they'll curl. If I get them loose, I'm afraifd to put them in holders for fear they'll crack. I've had this problem for over a half a century too since I was getting these out of cereal boxes in 1970!!

Great looking Ryan card! I'd consider getting that graded from the condition of it!

I wish Kellogg's stuck with this style instead of the 3D cards. I love the 3D cards but they curl and crack and I never know how to store them. If I aquire them in top loaders, I am afraid to take them out because they'll curl. If I get them loose, I'm afraifd to put them in holders for fear they'll crack. I've had this problem for over a half a century too since I was getting these out of cereal boxes in 1970!!

Great looking Ryan card! I'd consider getting that graded from the condition of it!
I don't grade cards; seems like a problem with storage.............I know what you mean by the cracking, that's why I'm just doing this Kellogg's set..............Most of the ones I picked up as a kid were badly cracked and warped...........Never pulled one out of a cereal box because our family was into the generic cereal; we we're not poor, just frugal.............With five kids, I totally get it now, not back then of course.............Same with the Hostess cards.............

I've owned a seemingly infinite number of this card but it was just now I realize all three players on it have ties to upstate New York. Little and Csonka played at Syracuse about an hour and a half from me and Hubbard played at Colgate about a half hour from me. I cannot believe I never picked up on that before!

This is kind of like the 1975 Topps Ted Hendrcks card that was posted here recently. I've handled tons of that card as well and knew it was Ted Hendricks and knew he was in a Packers uniform but I never put 2 and 2 together and realized Ted Hendricks played for the Packers for one year!! If someone had told me that Hendricks played for the Packers, I would have said they were crazy! Colts, yes. Raiders, yes. Packers, you are out of your mind!

I'm kind of slow on the uptake it seems!