Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A rookie card of a Hall of Famer that began his career in the AFL! Nice! Much like the comsecuively numbered rookie cards of Koufax and Killebrew in the 1955 Topps set , the rookie cards of Hall of Famers Ken Houston and Willie Lanier (also an AFLer) are consecutively numbered in the 1971 Topps set. I wonder if that is the only time that happened although I am guessing it may have occured in the sporadically produced vintage basketball sets.

I'm glad to see there are others who appreciate post '73 1970s baseball cards. It seem many collectors have no interest in them. Have 1970s cards gone up in value over the past several years? It seems like they have but I'm not sure of that.

Late 70's stars and rookies are starting to jump in value. Not like the early 70's yet but it will come.

Another Hall of Fame RC from yet another AFL original. I probably know more about those late 60s/early 70s Chiefs teams than any other team in sports. Man, I loved those teams!

Emmitt had a long, successful career coaching in the NFL after his playing days were over. Great player and given the length of his coaching career (40 years!) obviously a pretty good coach as well!