Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is seriously creepy.
I think it's awesome! One of the best starters... and look at those feet! He wears size 14. And rumor is that he is double jointed and his ankles can bend an extra 15 degrees compared to a normal person. Dude had natural flippers!

I think it's awesome! One of the best starters... and look at those feet! He wears size 14. And rumor is that he is double jointed and his ankles can bend an extra 15 degrees compared to a normal person. Dude had natural flippers!
It's straight out of some Japanese manga.

I forgot Don Shula but that only gets me up to 9.

THe most amazing thing is Dallas having so many for such a young franchise. From that list only Dallas, the Raiders and the Chiefs would be considered "newer" teams. For them to only have 1 less HOFer than the much older Packers and tied with the Giants and Skins is astounding. I'm sure these numbers include players/coaches who only had a cup of coffee with various franchises but the Cowboys number is incredible!

And the oldest franchise in existance does not make the list. Poor Cardinals!
Dan Marino?

Not sure about this grading co. When/IF I EVER get to have some cards graded by PSA I might send this one in... I keep saying I'm gunna get stuff graded but it's so daggon expensive!!
John Elway '97 Topps Mystery Finest Silver Refractor CSG 8.5
View attachment 99874
it's already slabbed - why would you crack it? could get damaged.

it's already slabbed - why would you crack it? could get damaged.
PSA opens them... I'm sure they have special tools to open without damaging the card. I know where ur coming from tho. I just don't know the company, would rather have a grade from a company I know of.

PSA opens them... I'm sure they have special tools to open without damaging the card. I know where ur coming from tho. I just don't know the company, would rather have a grade from a company I know of.
i've read many stories on youtube of psa damaging cards and not taking responsibility. look before you leap.