Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Fly those flags proudly! Even though we hear the negatives every night on the news there is so much more to America than what they show in 30 minutes. We are all American and should be proud to call ourselves this, not ashamed!
Michael Irvin '92 All World Legends in the Making
53833542857_34afa12647.jpg

Once again, always fun to find stuff, while searching for other stuff. Discovered that I have 17 of the 27 card Phillies 1978 SSPC Road to the Majors set. No clue how they got into my collection. However, if I was the one who "trimmed" them, clearly my kindergarten teacher was remiss in graduating me to 1st grade without a working knowledge of scissors!

schmidt front.jpg
schmidt back.jpg

Once again, always fun to find stuff, while searching for other stuff. Discovered that I have 17 of the 27 card Phillies 1978 SSPC Road to the Majors set. No clue how they got into my collection. However, if I was the one who "trimmed" them, clearly my kindergarten teacher was remiss in graduating me to 1st grade without a working knowledge of scissors!

View attachment 100228
View attachment 100229
Glad to see my Dad wasn't the only one that had trouble with scissors back then!!

Kinda need help on this one... I know it's a Gold Label Race to Payton insert BUT would YOU consider this a Gold Parallel??? You know that's one of my main PC's. The reason I ask is because Beckett has 3 listings of this card: Race to Gold R6 (the one I have), Race to Black R6, and Race to Red R6 /34. Really wish I had the Red version... anyway... I don't like puting Gold Label cards in the Gold PC because they are a set in and of itself, not a parallel, but this one has me conflicted...
53846582044_0da9028fef.jpg