Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ya I used to collect anything of Irvin I could find... then I hit a major financial pot hole and couldn't keep up anymore. I wish it were an '88 that way I could say I had something from his rookie season!
Now I am trying to remember if I traded you that complete Cowboy Franchise Game set or not in an early trade of ours? ITs' not like I make a lot of trades here so I should remember that. UGH

Now I am trying to remember if I traded you that complete Cowboy Franchise Game set or not in an early trade of ours? ITs' not like I make a lot of trades here so I should remember that. UGH
And I always thought u had the memory of an elephant!! lol

There's just such a huge hatred between most Cowboys and Eagles fans that I'd be waiting for a punch in the back of my head for wearing a blue jersey... a punch at the least!
Hey, if I could wear an Eagles jacket through the "Black Hole" at the old Oakland Coliseum, you can try wearing a Cowboys jersey at the Linc!! 🤣

(It was the game that Nick Foles threw 7 TD passes. Every time someone heckled me, I just pointed at the scoreboard and smiled.)

Hey, if I could wear an Eagles jacket through the "Black Hole" at the old Oakland Coliseum, you can try wearing a Cowboys jersey at the Linc!! 🤣

(It was the game that Nick Foles threw 7 TD passes. Every time someone heckled me, I just pointed at the scoreboard and smiled.)
Ya that is pretty gutsy! I was at a home game against the Eagles and me and an Eagles fan almost got in a fight. Cowboys were schooling them and he was drunk so I just ended up letting him be obnoxious.

Ya that is pretty gutsy! I was at a home game against the Eagles and me and an Eagles fan almost got in a fight. Cowboys were schooling them and he was drunk so I just ended up letting him be obnoxious.

Definitely the best choice. Eagles fans don't react well to losses, especially against the Cowboys! Add alcohol and... well, you know the rest. :rolleyes:

Back