Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

And one of the few football cards in my collection, but one of the most special to me - Harold Carmichael gave this to me at Super Bowl 57. As a lifelong Eagles fan, this meant a lot.

View attachment 102485
Great card! I always considered him a HOFer decades before he was actually inducted. He was a HUGE factor in the Eagles finally becoming competitive after years of poor to mediocre teams. At 6'8" he was a unique player to say the least I'm not sure there has been another wide receiver that tall since. TE, yes. WR, not to my knowledge.

If memory serves, he held the NFL record for most consecutive games with a reception. THe streak ended with a cheap shot to his head by a Cowboy's DB from what I recall.

I believe that's exactly how his streak ended. The Eagles have a 6'7" wide receiver now (Johnny Wilson), but with possibly the best WR1 and WR2 pairing in the league, it's tough to say how much playing time he'll get.

Welp... it's my BIRTHDAY!! I turn the Big 4-0 today... every year I buy myself a little something for myself just 'cuz and this year was the same. I bought myself 2 cards on ebay. This is one of them and the other will be in today so you'll see it tomorrow!
Ryan Mallett '11 Crown Royale Rookie Silhouette Auto RC 102/199
53983939679_84021f16f3.jpg

Welp... it's my BIRTHDAY!! I turn the Big 4-0 today... every year I buy myself a little something for myself just 'cuz and this year was the same. I bought myself 2 cards on ebay. This is one of them and the other will be in today so you'll see it tomorrow!
Ryan Mallett '11 Crown Royale Rookie Silhouette Auto RC 102/199
View attachment 102498
Looks like you got an early birthday present from the Cowboys on Sunday. I turned on the TV thinking I was going to watch a football game and ended up seeing a massacre instead! Geez, that was a beating.

Back