Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

That is a heck of a collection project especially for someone called Metsman! Very nice!!
Thanks bro….It’s because of George Foster I became a Mets fan….He didn’t really do well in NY but I got tired of the Reds front office spitting in the faces of players like Perez, Morgan, Rose; Perez especially….I also have TTM auto’s of Norman, McEnaney, Rettenmund, Billingham, and a few others……

I never knew Mayo Smith managed the Phillies in the '50s until last night when my friend from college and I were talking about what happened with him with the TIgers. He managed them to the '68 World Series win and seemingly disappeared a couple of years later. My friend looked some stuff up on him and much to my surprise he managed the Phils previous to his tenure with Detroit. And less than 24 hours later, he appears on this card as "Mgr. Smith!!

Back