Show a pic of a random card you own thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheating because it's 2 cards, but they go together. These game-use jersey cards are from the MLK day Lorraine Motel-themed alternates the Grizz wore one year. A sad part of Memphis's history, but one we embrace, warts and all.

2017-18 Immaculate Collection Special Event Materials Red /14

8a2832ly.jpg

2017-18 Immaculate Collection Special Event Materials Gold /10

fxb6y763.jpg

Cheating because it's 2 cards, but they go together. These game-use jersey cards are from the MLK day Lorraine Motel-themed alternates the Grizz wore one year. A sad part of Memphis's history, but one we embrace, warts and all.

2017-18 Immaculate Collection Special Event Materials Red /14

View attachment 103380

2017-18 Immaculate Collection Special Event Materials Gold /10

View attachment 103381
Very cool inserts though. As an Elvis fan, my trip to Memphis was, of course bucket list but I will say this, of all the things we did there, The National Civil rights Museum was the coolest. I had heard people say that you can feel Elvis' presence at Graceland, but to me it was more of just a peaceful out in the country feeling, seeing why he purchased the property at the height of his fame. The instant we stepped onto the Lorraine Motel property i could FEEL the presence of something bigger than mortal men. The temperature felt like it dropped 20 degrees, and at the end when you can look into the two rooms that the group stayed in that fateful April, complete chills. Want to go back soon, love that town.

Very cool inserts though. As an Elvis fan, my trip to Memphis was, of course bucket list but I will say this, of all the things we did there, The National Civil rights Museum was the coolest. I had heard people say that you can feel Elvis' presence at Graceland, but to me it was more of just a peaceful out in the country feeling, seeing why he purchased the property at the height of his fame. The instant we stepped onto the Lorraine Motel property i could FEEL the presence of something bigger than mortal men. The temperature felt like it dropped 20 degrees, and at the end when you can look into the two rooms that the group stayed in that fateful April, complete chills. Want to go back soon, love that town.
Yeah - it's a heavy experience for sure.

Back