So I THOUGHT my 08 Stroke of Genius auto set was complete....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soxfan33

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I thought my 08 UD Masterpieces Stroke of Genius auto set was complete.....then I came across this on Sportsbuy.com and bought it immediately. In 2 years, I've never seen this card on any site until last week.

HermidaSOGAuto.jpg

UD has done a TERRIBLE job of listing the cards that are in the set, and Beckett still doesn't have a few listed. I'm glad I found it and can add it to my set, but I hope there aren't others out there that I don't know about.

They never ended up getting the Griffey or Victor Martinez redemptions completed, so I know those 2 aren't in the set.

If you want to see the set, here's the link.

http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/...DONT ASK/08 Masterpieces Autos NOT FOR TRADE/

Thanks!

John

Last edited:
If you go to upper deck web site and hit there checklist. You could see any card in any set they every printed. I check there often. It will give you each card in the set and let you know who many in the set. Not like beckett they are hardly ever correct.

Last edited:
Impressive looking set. Will you enter it in the Benchies?

Thanks,
Frank

I haven't really given it much thought. Maybe I will. I have both the 07 & 08 Stroke of Genius auto sets complete and the 07 GU and the base sets.

Thanks,
John

Nice looking 08 stroke of genius auto set! Best regards, David

Thanks, David!

John

If you go to upper deck web site and hit there checklist. You could see any card in any set they every printed. I check there often. It will give you each card in the set and let you know who many in the set. Not like beckett they are hardly ever correct.

The UD set doesn't have the Hermida and a couple of others from the set. That's the frustrating part.

John