Suspended Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only interaction I've had with griff was in February, when he solicited me by sending a PM asking me if I was interested in a certain GU card because he had observed that I was buying up a few GU cards of that player from other members. A not-so-promising combination of zeal (in Feb) to where it stands now. I wish all of you good luck with this. Maybe it will work out.

Pete

I checked the tracking number today on my package and it IS in transit...will see in a couple of days it looks like....I wonder if his significant other knew about this, seeing the PAYPAL is in her name. Noticed it when I went to file a claim....Hope all works out w

Help made trade with suspended member

I made a trade in Feburary sent many high end cards.....he wasn't a new seller so I sent my stuff nvr recieved.....went to contact him and it says he is suspended am i out all those cards?

I had 2 open sales with him and my package with both sales arrived today, looks like he's getting some out.

Everything is being worked on. Our hope is that he completes all of his open trades. We are doing everything we can, so please have some patience.

????? So i take it Im just out the cards i sent???????????

As the thread states, Meliah is working with griffmax to get these deals resolved. Any individual updates will be provided in the individual TGB tickets. Thanks for your patience.

Steph

Contacted him the other day and said he was mailing out this week..............Not going to worry about, I'll think he'll come through..............Maybe going through a rough patch right now...............God knows I've had my share the last couple of years..................

Contacted him the other day and said he was mailing out this week..............Not going to worry about, I'll think he'll come through..............Maybe going through a rough patch right now...............God knows I've had my share the last couple of years..................

Still waiting for my cards. Best regards, David

DITTO!

i think we all have had a rough spell here or there, i know i have. he marked his end of our trade as recieved, so i'm assuming he's ready to mail my end out.

paul

trade

He marked my trade recieved 2 weeks ago and promised a DC#and in the mail asap, not seen anything since, so waiting also Charlie

I bought a card from him about 3 weeks ago and still havent recieved my end yet. Im not going to blast him about it because I dont know his personal situation and what might have gone wrong there. He could possibly be having a rough spot and sometime life gets in the way of the hobby. We all should remember that this is a hobby and should be fun. Whatever it may be I think we should all work with him and not give him a hard time. I know it can be upset that he hasnt completed his end of the trade but I have a feeling that if he plans on following through on all his agreements or else he wouldnt be messaging all of us back he would just leave the site with our cards. But I also think that all this on here should have been PM'd to a mod instead of putting him on blast on the boards here for every1 to see. I've been in rough spots before with life(bills) like I'm sure most of us have. Hope all ends well for all of us involved with open trades/agreements.

sounds to me as though he's going through more than a "rough spot" as he apparently had no intentions of completing his end of many deals until he was "encouraged to" by mods and traders. these probems seemed to have stretched out over many weeks, and, to me, it was very intentional on his part. once these deals are all resolved, i would like to see him banned from the bench.

I was told that my cards were sent on Sunday. Today, I received a Paypal refund. Hmm. Hope you all receive what was promised.

re

He marked my trade recieved 2 weeks ago and promised a DC#and in the mail asap, not seen anything since, so waiting also Charlie

Would be happy just to get my cards Back still nothing here and would like a update

Status
Not open for further replies.