Suspended Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not imagine anyone who would assume the site would take responsibility for any trade gone bad, regardless of the circumstances. Such is the risk of online trading, as was stated.

It's too bad so many people were affected by this one member and hopefully it all works out. Otherwise, maybe it's time for a group road trip! The first annual Bench tar and feathers bad trader blanket party? Kidding, of course, in case any of you ultra-sensitive types are reading this...

is there anything the bench can do collectively? meaning, can we get a list of everything, with values, that he riped people off of and contact his local post office and police department? Not sure if it would do any good. ut was just a thought.

So is it known that he has officially given up on making good?? I thought a couple of guys DID get what they were owed?? Have we confirmed that he's scamming, or is it possible that he has something serious going on in his life?? Anyone know?

I received my end...but that was after a PAYPAL dispute...wonder if that was the only ones he wanted to take care of....The PAYPAL was under his wifes name. I also left message on their answering machine.

re

Yes he took care of the paypal stuff, but I sent well over a $100 in trade and now it seems , he is not making any progress with the cardboard trades, at least that it how it seems to me . and oh yeah his phone is now non working. I am going to keep it open but I am not going to hold my breath and by the way I do not hold the site responsible this is all on Griifmax. My 2 cents .. Charlie

So is it known that he has officially given up on making good?? I thought a couple of guys DID get what they were owed?? Have we confirmed that he's scamming, or is it possible that he has something serious going on in his life?? Anyone know?

Some people did receive, However in the past 7-9 days no one else has. We have continued to try and keep things going, as far as personal issues I have no idea.

Meliah will be out of town for a week. so I sent griffmax messages to contact me while Meliah is gone, I do hope to hear something.

Status
Not open for further replies.