Suspended Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has not replied to my last 2 messages and would now like a Mod. involved to help me out, sent him close to $1000.00 BV of Nationals and Reds cards.

Is he suspended at this time? If so, I don't believe he is able to reply to messages.

He can log on and use private messaging and the trade manager so he can take care of his trades. He is not able to do anything else. But, these forums can be read by a guest without logging on.

He has not replied to my last 2 messages and would now like a Mod. involved to help me out, sent him close to $1000.00 BV of Nationals and Reds cards.

I suggest turning in a Trade Gone Bad ticket. Make sure you list all cards that you sent to him unless they are listed in the Trade Manager. This will make resolving this issue easier

has anyone heard anything from him... anyone get their stuff this week? also how to I access th TGB which I already submitted

It is a possibility that you are out cards yes. The tickets are still being worked on. We do have lives outside of The Bench. But I assure you we are doing all we can to persuade griffmax to make good on his trades. However we cannot go to his house and beat hum until he sends you cards. IF he stops responding and sending altogether there is a chance you will be out the cards.

If we are out the cards, that's a shame. Especially since this is not the 1st time it has happened.

Like I said, we haven't given up hope.

This doesnt happen very often, we have an excellent system in place for catching people like this, Unfortunately nothing is 100% when the Intertubes are involved.

There is always a risk in the world of online trading. This is a very rare occurence here on THe Bench, On a FREE, Family friendly site, that does an amazing job of keeping issues that exactly reflect this one from happening, run by people who do not get paid but do it as part of their love for the hobby, and if you expect compensation from the site you're out of your mind.

I never asked for compensation. All I said was it was a shame since he pulled this before. No big deal. It happens. Will recoup my lost money other ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.