Thanks for having me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoomerSooner

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey Guys,

Thanks for allowing me to join what appears to be a great group of collectors!! I hope I can help some of you with filling in those holes, as well as finding some "treasures" here for myself.

I'm yet another Mets collector (just what you needed, LOL) and also like the Oklahoma Sooners. Been collecting cards for over 40 years, since I was a kid. My Mets card collection takes up about 3 shelves in my walk in closet, 40+ binders full. Fully expect it to fall through the floor one of these days.

I have what a few have said is the biggest Todd Hundley collection anywhere, with 5 game worn uniforms, 3 game used bats, a game worn helmet, over 15,000 of his cards and his original Topps contract. Second to that is my Tom Seaver collection. I am always willing to to trade for or purchase outright any RARE Todd Hundley items, especially cards serial numbered less than 10, or numbered in his uniform #9. Any 1/1 print plates would be great too! I also collect Josh Heupel from Oklahoma but only need his most rare cards, have everything but 6 manufactured cards.

I open wax boxes only to find Mets or Sooners, everything else I pull is up for trade ALWAYS. I always ship in bubble mailers and secure the cards in top loaders and/or team bags.

Again, thanks for allowing me to tread water here, let's do some trades!

BoomerSooner

Welcome to the Bench. Hopefully the Sooners aren't too good this year! (Guess they can lose in the National Championship game!)

Roll Tide! :D

Back