The 17th Annual Benchies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just because we are starting a new charity set, doesn't mean that I don't need another challenge to keep me busy.

Yeah, yeah, I know they haven't been around for quite some time so "annual" is a bit of a misnomer. But, the last one that we did have was the 15th Annual, and here we are years later, so we get the 17th Annual Benchies.

Because it is somewhat of a monumental undertaking - I am going to limit the categories in the re-boot to no more than 5. Post your requests in this thread and than I will add a poll with the top 8 - 10 most requested for a final vote. We can't add the icon to our avatars anymore, so I thought we could pin a post that is a "Benchie HOF" that recognizes yearly winners with the card they won with.

Still lots of moving parts in my head regarding this, but it is time to bring back this popular Bench item! For those new to The Bench, please ask as many questions as you want here in the thread - this used to be an extremely popular event, and we would like to get it to be that way again!! The more participation, the more fun it will be!!

@katester44

Hi -

I don't think I took part in these before, so I'm putting forth my best suggestions (if this is what you are looking for)

Best Vintage Card (1980 or older)
Best Modern Rookie Auto
Best HOF Auto
Best Graded Card (non-Auto/GU)
Best Oddball Card

Scobes

Best Vintage card
Best gu card
Best auto card
Best gu/ auto combo card
Best non sport card
Best themed set (IE. best gu or auto set or gold or rainbow foil etc..)

Just a few ideas

Back