The Bench Autograph Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardcollector01

MVP
4.90 star(s)
Meliah and myself were thinking of making a set of autographs highlighting some of the great traders on The Bench. It would be like a set of baseball cards you would see today, only it would feature traders on The Bench with their autographs.

First, do you think, if we made a set like this, that people would like it? Would you think it was a good idea? The sets would problably be distributed as contest prizes or something along those lines.

Remember, this is still in the thinking stages, and we have not even talked to Pete about it (i will be PMing him in a minute). LMK your thoughts/suggestions.

Robbie

HAHA why not LOL. If we do have redemptions, we will try not to be as bad as UD :)

But seriously, they would proabably be distributed as a set form, with all on cards autos.

Thanks for the laugh!

Robbie

You don't have to talk to Pete to get to go ahead on this you goof, I already said it was cool. Maybe I should make my title bigger and get some neon colors:p

I'd be interested in some Benchie autos! It would be great if we could get the members to submit a picture of themselves for the card. Really neat if that picture was sports related..like HS football or baseball photo. JMO :)

I'd be interested in some Benchie autos! It would be great if we could get the members to submit a picture of themselves for the card. Really neat if that picture was sports related..like HS football or baseball photo. JMO :)

That is something i never thought of doing, until now. Thanks for the suggestion, we will surely use that!!

Robbie

I bet I could Ebay it! Somebody would buy it. I mean there are even people who buy Adam Dunn cards. People will buy anything........ :D

Thanks
Craig

Awesome idea! Once again, you only find brilliant ideas like this on the Bench! One question, is it only HOF Benchies, or All-Star traders as well? I wouldn't mind giving you guys the most abused paper towel used during Game 2 of the Indians-Yankeed used from innings 1-7.1! Tears and sweat of a TRUE Indians fan!

HAHA!!! I dont think we have decided yet, but I would like to have it open to all members. Like maybe we could have 7 HOF slots, 5 Veteran slots, 3 All star slots and a rookie slot. I will talk it over with Matt and i will LYK.

Robbie

HAHA!!! I dont think we have decided yet, but I would like to have it open to all members. Like maybe we could have 7 HOF slots, 5 Veteran slots, 3 All star slots and a rookie slot. I will talk it over with Matt and i will LYK.

Robbie

If that ends up being the case, I call dibs on one of the all-star slots:D ! HA! I beat you all to it!:)