The BENCH Needs HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just posted in the trade manager to send 10 different YSL's to Meliah. You guys do not need the #'s I am sending but hopefully you can trade them for some that you do need.

Good Luck!!

Bryon

Yes, We are getting closer, now at 76 % of set. Matt ( Meliah ) post the changes just about every week. Check the blue bar, YSL project.
But we still have a way to go.

I landed 25 from the bench's want list from ebay..u pick 25 out of 1,000! I'll working hard this Nov and Dec to get this set done! Best regards, David PS spend a lot on My niece's wedding gift..but she's worth every penny!!

David & Leon, thanks so much for all the donations you two have made. You both have made a huge difference in this project. Thanks to everyone else who has helped, even it if it by 1 card.

Thanks! We're both working hard to get this finish this year! I'll be taking a trading vacation for a few months (Nov/Dec) so that I can focus on the YSL auctions on ebay. Best regards, David

A lot of new traders coming in everyday. Please look at the blue bar, and read the YSL project. We need your help !