The BENCH Needs HELP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bump this up...there are plenty of YSL threads in the for trade/for sale sections of this site. Consider helping out this great cause!

Steph

Thought I'd try and make a trade or two for the cause but "YSL" is too short to search for. I guess it'll be by dumb luck if I see any for trade and unfortunately when searching for Ripkens it's not often :(

I know it is not much but you can take #946 off the needed list. I am mailing it out to Matt on Monday.

Thanks.

Bryon

MM1sub- Byron, Every card counts. Just think if every member was to give 1 card that we can use. How fast it would be completed.
Thanks,
Leon

Running out of good u pick YSL on eBay.... So instead I'm working the picking up as many of the Jeter YSL cards...did a pretty good job on the Babe Ruth YSL. Best regards, David

Just hit two jack pots....won one with u pick 25 and they had over 1,000 to select from.....picked 25 from the Bench's want list...and now another action with u pick 25 and I determined 25 more from the Bench's want list....will wait to jump on this one. Best regards, David

A lot of new members have joined the Bench since we started putting the set together. So please try to help the Bench finish this set soon.
Leon

With 8000 members, you would think we have this set put together real soon.
Come on guys and young ladies, pick some up and send them to Matt. And lets get it finished.
Leon

If the want list is up to date I have these 3 coming your way. LMK and thanks....Dan
#2438 Allie Reynolds
#2463 Billy Martin
#2538 Hank Bauer

Dunndeal, Looks like the Bench can use the 3 of them. Even if we don't, Matt can use as trade. Send to Meliah.
Thanks,
Leon