The last few YSL cards needed before the big charity auction!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The set was technically completed several years ago-In order to sell the set in "mint" condition several cards needed to be replaced since they had some kind of imperfection to them and we've been trying to replace those cards and I believe were down to just a few to complete the once the set is finished it will be put up for auction and the proceeds benefiting the Jimmy V Foundation.

Yes, the set needed 2 more cards.But who do you send them to. The person in charge of putting together hasn't been on the Bench in over a year and more.

IF we ever find these last 2, Meliah still has everything. I have contacted him before on FB and email. Champs96WS and Meliah need to work out the details, once we get those last 2.

Still need:

2105 (Yogi Berra), 4767 (Ron Guidry)

found a small stack of these and although i had none of the needs , it made me think of this project.....is this still even alive ?

This thing started out as a really great idea and a way to bring some good to those in need. It has derailed since. I bumped this 10+ months ago for 2018 and the first response since has come in and after 2 weeks, silence stillto the question...

I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but I can't hold back any longer. Waiting YEARS for a couple upgrades that seem to be impossible to find is ridiculous. Is this one persons' call to make? Sell the damn set already, finish the project and get the proceeds to those in need!

I know early on in the project it was stated that some companies were going to kick in some things, I don't recall now if it was to help with the auction or as prizes to those who worked hard to finish the set. I hope that stuff was provided initially and that those companies are not still on hold and are expected to contribute after all this time has passed.

Anyone still driving this bus or are we on autopilot?

Time to sell this set and finish what was started by so many great members here, how many years ago...almost 10!?

2 slightly off condition cards won't make one bit of difference in the end price unless these are total beaters.

This is shameful that this project seems to have disappeared from the spotlight and forgotten. Nobody will even comment now. Who has all the cards now? Who is "in charge"? Why is this not being closed up, auctioned and donated after years of sitting stagnant? At this rate, the set MIGHT be ready to auction by 2056! #FAIL!

This is shameful that this project seems to have disappeared from the spotlight and forgotten. Nobody will even comment now. Who has all the cards now? Who is "in charge"? Why is this not being closed up, auctioned and donated after years of sitting stagnant? At this rate, the set MIGHT be ready to auction by 2056! #FAIL!

From what I understand the set is complete but some of the cards are less than mint. If so put it up for auction noting the damaged cards get what you can get, and call it a win.

I remember that the few cards that were not nm/mt were deliberately destroyed. Hopefully I am wrong. Meliah has the cards when he quit being a mod some years ago.