Throwing out some of the PC to see what I can get, lots of scans inside.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGT Masters

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Trading has been pretty slow lately so going to throw out some big guns and see what type of nice cards I can attract. I am looking for nice baseball/football star/hofer autos. I am partial to/looking for David Wilson, Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, Stan Musial Autos so unless I am upgrading probably not moving the ones I have. If interested let me know what you want and leave a tradelist/bucket and I'll get back to you. If you aren't going to respond in a timely manner please lets not waste each others time. Thanks.

FOOTBALL TRADELIST THREAD LINK:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...et-lots-of-scans-inside&p=3420381#post3420381

Basketball:

VHTG

Golf:

I didn't see anything I could use for it.

Oscar Taveras BC Auto RC, Middlebrooks Refractor Auto RC, Demaryius Thomas Auto Cont RC, and the McCovey/Irvin/Perry/Marichal Quad AUto have been traded.

what value do you have on the musial mini? it's beautfiul and i have never seen one.