Tons of Autos/GU/Refs FS for shipping + you choose the price! (Part 2: Free Trout RC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bump for a reply from thebradau

There are still 25 more teams available, and we just need 5 more claimed for everyone to enter into a "pick the number" contest to win the 2011 Finest Trout RC

Did you say you were thin in Yankees or do you have a bunch?
I was interested in Rays but may be more interested in Yankees.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm pretty low on them, but there are a higher percentage of inserts/ref than base than most lots since there is not a ton of base. I may only have 2-3 auto/GU of them, I would have to look

I might be interested in the Indians lot. Do you have more than what was shown in the scan on the 1st page?

Eric

Yes, the Indians are probably one of my biggest lots, and I may have to send it in a Medium Flat Rate Box ($11.95) to fit everything if you are interested in them.

Here are some pictures of the Yankees/Indians lots - the Yankees are probably 130 cards total, Indians around 400-500 (lots more base not pictured)

yankees_zpsufdemcpf.jpg

Last edited:
I would only need any from 2013-2015 and don't need the Sterling or Paulino auto. Also I wouldn't need any doubles. How many are we looking at then?

Eric

PM sent!

Just three more teams need to be claimed/paid for in order for me to run the contest for the Trout RC!

These teams are completely gone:

Marlins
Diamondbacks
Astros
Cardinals
Twins
Royals
Red Sox

The biggest lots I have left are: Oakland A's, Chicago White Sox, Colorado Rockies, Milwaukee Brewers, San Diego Padres

Do you ship to Canada? If so I'd be interested in a Blue Jays lot if the shipping isn't too high. The current exchange rate is a killer right now!

abeabe: Posted

Jobu: Postage is crazy here in the US now with these new rates as well. I'm not very versed on shipping north of the border, if you would walk me through the steps and pay the cost along the way I would love to send them to you, I just don't know how cost effective it is on your side

Jobu: Postage is crazy here in the US now with these new rates as well. I'm not very versed on shipping north of the border, if you would walk me through the steps and pay the cost along the way I would love to send them to you, I just don't know how cost effective it is on your side

Postage obviously depends on the size of the package. How big of a lot are we talking about? I know you can save some $$ by shipping through paypal but 'm not sure if that applies to larger packages. At a certain point the shipping combined with the exchange rate (currently about $1.00CDN = $0.67US) a large deal just doesn't make sense. Let me know aprox. how big a package (size & weight) we are dealing with. I think I'm going to look into getting a US based mailing address with a freight fowarding company. It would make future purchases much easier.