Tons of Autos/GU/Refs FS for shipping + you choose the price! (Part 2: Free Trout RC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Postage obviously depends on the size of the package. How big of a lot are we talking about? I know you can save some $$ by shipping through paypal but 'm not sure if that applies to larger packages. At a certain point the shipping combined with the exchange rate (currently about $1.00CDN = $0.67US) a large deal just doesn't make sense. Let me know aprox. how big a package (size & weight) we are dealing with. I think I'm going to look into getting a US based mailing address with a freight fowarding company. It would make future purchases much easier.

Probably about 6x9x9 and 2lb's or so - which would be around $11 US approximately. If you do not want them based on that I completely understand. If you do get a US mailing address we can definitely do a deal.

Just two more needed in order for everyone to have a shot at the 2011 Finest Mike Trout RC!

These teams are claimed:

Indians
Marlins
Diamondbacks
Astros
Cardinals
Twins
Royals
Red Sox

If we can get 15 teams claimed by the end of the month I'll add a 2015 Bowman Chrome Kris Bryant PSA 10 for 2nd place!

Thank you to all who have participated/paid so far!

We are still at 8 teams - we need two more people to claim a team and send payment for me to run this. I've also added a 2nd place prize if we hit 15 teams - a 2015 Bowman Chrome Kris Bryant RC PSA 10.

Please pm me your mailing address have $ to send but trade went away for some reason in trade manager and not in completed traded either?

OP updated with more pictures of the lots. I do have more than what is show, it is just tedious to take pictures like that for each and every lot.If you do not see your team there, just ask me and I can put it together.

I have been getting a few questions about how much is appropriate for each lot. I really do not have a set price in mind for any of them, but it is usually $0.03-$0.07 per base card, $0.15-$0.40 per refractor/insert/numbered, and maybe $0.90-$1.60 per GU/Auto. If you feel the cards are worth less, then that is fine as well. I really just want the recipient to be happy with the cards.

These people are good to go for the contest for the Finest Trout RC:

Hendu29
JGerutfan9
joshu1169

those who I am awaiting payment from (as of 1/31):

dlackey
David K.
HeboAlan
cmcjr99
abeabe

though my box is still sitting in my parents' front room unsorted , i was just getting ready to send a payment to you but i discovered i don't have your pay pal address (thought i had it in either a pm or message within the trade manager but i was mistaken)....if you'd be so kind as to pm me your address i'll get something to you tonight...

also , just curious - since i see someone else asking , i will too : can we possibly get a second team and if so what teams do you still have remaining ?

thanks ,
claude

HeboAlan: I do have a Cubs lot but as far as I know there are not any Kris Bryant's in there.

NYBBNUTT: The cost of shipping ($3.50-$7), plus whatever you think is a fair value for all of the cards contained.

Claude: PM sent, and yes - you can certainly claim another team. I have every team left except these:

Indians
Marlins
Diamondbacks
Astros
Cardinals
Twins
Royals
Red Sox

HeboAlan: I do have a Cubs lot but as far as I know there are not any Kris Bryant's in there.

NYBBNUTT: The cost of shipping ($3.50-$7), plus whatever you think is a fair value for all of the cards contained.

Claude: PM sent, and yes - you can certainly claim another team. I have every team left except these:

Indians
Marlins
Diamondbacks
Astros
Cardinals
Twins
Royals
Red Sox

my box isnt QUITE full , but your pm hasn't arrived yet ...will try to get back on in the morning to check for it again...once i get payment to you , i'll probably drop back in and snag another team i'd mentioned in my initial post here last month....

Claude: Thanks for the payment sir, give me a shout when you want another team.

BeachBum: PM sent.

Those of you who have already received your lot and paid, it is much appreciated - you are all on the list for the contest for the Trout Finest RC. I still need 2 more teams to be claimed/paid in order for me to run the contest; these people are good:

Hendu29
JGerutfan9
joshu1169
David K.
HeboAlan
cmcjr99

Still need these (as of 2/14):
2/14
dlackey
abeabe (Lot is in the mail)