Toploader Binder And pages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

we take money orders or paypal,
as for boxes since your on the east coast and looking for only a few boxes the shipping from us is going to be more then the boxes, if your looking for a full bundle of 50 boxes of the same size we can get those drop shipped from our supplier and the price will be more tolerable.
let us know what your looking for and we can work up some numbers for you
colin
nwcardsupplies

Hey collectors, these toploader binders make great christmas gifts for the serious collector, store your private collection in a format that you can actually look at the cards with out the fear of dropping them them.

Order 2 binders in the month of december and receive 10 free extra pages!!

so these hold 180 cards per binder in top loaders? I'm looking at getting some for my Ahmad Bradshaw PC and not sure if i want to go this route or not...sounds like a good plan, but I need some thicker storage options as well for a couple of the cards, and I guess I could just put the mini's in a top loader.

Are these just standard type pages that fit the top loaders? Do you have any actual pics avail that you took of the actual product?

yes the standard binder with 30 pages will hold 180 cards, we do sell extra pages for $0.50 a piece. if you are storing regular thickness cards you can get about 40 pages in a binder,
the pages do hold some of thicker size toploaders,
i would buy one and give it a try, see how many of your thicker cards fit.
let us know if you would like a quote on shipping, just give us your zipcode
thanks for checking out our product.
colin

zip is 24210

would need two binders with the 30 pages in it, dont really need to add any more pages i dont think?...360 cards stored would cover it for now.

zip is 24210

would need two binders with the 30 pages in it, dont really need to add any more pages i dont think?...360 cards stored would cover it for now.

S&H FOR 2 BINDERS AND PAGES TO YOUR ZIPCODE WOULD BE $16
GIVING YOU A TOTAL OF $64
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE
COLIN

$16 for shipping? For 2 binders? Not to be disrespectful, because I don't know exactly how you ship things, but that seems a little on the high side to me? Could you explain the charges for that? Are these heavy or do they require special packaging or something? Not trying to be a jerk here at all, so please don't take it that way, I'm just asking...thanks.

$16 for shipping? For 2 binders? Not to be disrespectful, because I don't know exactly how you ship things, but that seems a little on the high side to me? Could you explain the charges for that? Are these heavy or do they require special packaging or something? Not trying to be a jerk here at all, so please don't take it that way, I'm just asking...thanks.

no problem,
we understand shipping costs are a huge part of online selling, the postal service is the cause of this, we just have to take what they charge and pass it along to the customer unfortunatly.

we based this order on parcel post shipping, 2 binders with pages in a box ships at 8 lbs, and your on the other side of the country. we do add a small fee to cover packaging materials for protection and fees. i dont have the exact shipping cost handy since im not at my desk at home.

when you break it down $8 per binder that weighs 4lbs isnt that bad when guys on ebay charge $3 or $4 for a single card.

let us know what you decide
thanks colin

Thanks...4lbs each is pretty heavy! lol.

Are these 3 ring binder pages? Will they fit in a standard 3 ring binder? Maybe I could just get the pages and save a little on the shipping?

Thanks...4lbs each is pretty heavy! lol.

Are these 3 ring binder pages? Will they fit in a standard 3 ring binder? Maybe I could just get the pages and save a little on the shipping?

yes they do get pretty heavy, the have a standard 3 ring spacing on the holes in the pages but they are taller then a standard binder,

our binders measure 10 x 14.
if you want to check into buying a binder locally where you live that will fit the pages we can sell you just pages @ $0.50 a page, but they get heavy pretty fast, by the time you spend looking for the right sized binder and driving all over the place you will eat up the savings.

thats my thought but its your money, we realize this product is not for your entire collection but should be used for your personal collection or more valuable cards.

let us know what you decide
colin

Do you ever have these on sale? I'd love to buy 2 of them, but $75 is just a bit too much for binders & pages for me.

colin,
i've had two binders and pages for years ! u can actually fit two regular toploaders in each pocket if u want ! the only problem with using regular binders with the pages are they tend to sag unless completely full !
i would buy more if i needed the storage ! i could not find them when i was looking a year ago !
david

Hi Colin, I have a question for you. I was wondering if you had loose pages. The reason I ask, is I have been wanting to really see which toploaders fit in these. I would love to have them for my player collections, but only if I can get the majority in it. Therefore, if you could mail me one page just folded in a regular envelope, I could see whether I would need to go ahead and get a couple. If you can send one, let me know how much, if not, I do understand.

Thanks!