Trade manager problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a couple of trade that have been completed yet I notice they are remaining on my open trades list. They list both parties as having received their cards. No issues that I have been made aware of.

I have a couple of trade that have been completed yet I notice they are remaining on my open trades list. They list both parties as having received their cards. No issues that I have been made aware of.

Not quite sure what is going on with the trade manager, but the mods are aware of the situation and are working on it. Thanks.

Thanks just wanted to be sure I hadn't messed up a trade or something.

Nope, you are fine. The problem has been identified, it just needs to be resolved. Mods will try to keep everyone as up to date as possible on where things stand. Thanks.

I'm wondering if I am having the same problems. I logged on and saw "1" notification but there was no update on my trade manager (and I am expecting one) nor anything in my private message inbox. That is a first for me on this site.

I marked a trade received 45 minutes ago and just came back to find it still in my open trades section so it appears the trade manager is not working again. I'll check back later this evening to see if it moved to the completed trade section.

I marked a trade received 45 minutes ago and just came back to find it still in my open trades section so it appears the trade manager is not working again. I'll check back later this evening to see if it moved to the completed trade section.

My trade is finally in the completed section. Maybe it took longer than normal this time? At any rate, it is accurate now.

The issue we had in April has been resolved. Is this a new issue you're experiencing or an issue from April?

I never had the problem in April but I remembered reading about it and it is in my TM now with two trades that are closed out but wont go away.

I never had the problem in April but I remembered reading about it and it is in my TM now with two trades that are closed out but wont go away.

It's a new issue. I pm Ron a few hours ago about this issue. Best regards, David

Sent a message over to Peter. Hopefully it's a small fix.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention guys.

I have a trade that was marked received on the 11th and 12th that is still showing as open. It's with Camsue #267315. Is that the issue?

Thanks
Craig

Last edited: