Trade manager problems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It would appear that the problems with the TM has been fixed for now & hopefully for good. Thanks to everyone who worked on this & to all who keep the Bench going strong! God Bless

The issues with the Trade Manager have made me realize how awesome the Trade Manager really is. Didn't someone here at The Bench come up with the concept originally or am I crazy?

Thanks
Craig

Mark Wing was the one to create the custom trade manager. Mark hasn't been with the moderators team for several years and he is missed.

The issues with the Trade Manager have made me realize how awesome the Trade Manager really is. Didn't someone here at The Bench come up with the concept originally or am I crazy?

Thanks
Craig

Craig, yes Mark Wing did the coding for the Trade Manager just for the Bench. That's why getting this issued resolved isn't a simple fix unfortunately.

When I click the trade manager icon it take a long time to load up. All the other pages load up quickly.

Now here is a new one not pertaining to the trade manager. For the past couple of hours I have click on
the NEW POST ICON. The page showes 30 new post being made but the same 7 post since 525PM are the
the only ones coming up.

Problem is back again. Total number of trade has not moved for the last few days and my trade manager is starting to get larger. Best regards, David

Sent a FB message to Pete so we can look into this. Thanks for your patience.