Tuesday's Treats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Many of you read about my debacle in Grand Prairie on Friday. I emailed my frustrations and got some free tickets to use at my discretion. Last night I decided to go to the Air Hogs v. Sioux City Explorers game. They were playing 2 seven inning games and I took my oldest nephew along with me. We got there in about the fifth and then got some autos in between games. Stayed for about 3 innings of the second one and then cruised. Got pretty much everyone that you could. He also caught 2 American Association foul balls(hope to get Paxton to sign one before he is drafted)...fun time though, maybe 500 people there, we were the only ones getting autos in between games.

All are FT---

T.J. Bohn 4/4 (1 for greatdad)...saw Bohn hit a 3-0 fastball about 385 into the left field bleachers...funny that he played about 8 games for Philly in '08 and got a WS ring...

Les Lancaster 3/3
super nice guy
Pete Incaviglia 6/6
Geno Petralli 4/4

tj.jpg
pete.jpg

and TTM

Barry Larkin 4/4!!
larkin.jpg

thanks for reading!!

I saw Bohn play for the Phils AAA team here in town. He wasn't much of a hitter here, but he had a cannon of an arm from right field.

He was sporting some type of red teen wolf beard out there in right. You are correct, he has a hose...I can only imagine what he was thinking looking at the sparse crowd of 400 or so when in '08 he got 14 games in the bigs..I think my nephew and I were the only ones that knew his hit was gone off the bat and reacted. Everyone else in that park was dead quiet...Sounded like a funeral parlor out there..

Sweet successes.....thanks for getting Bohn for me...are you going to see Petralli again this season? I could use him for my 88 Topps Set project, if so may be we can work out another trade
Robert

Last edited:
Sweet successes.....thanks for getting Bohn for me...are you going to see Petralli again this season? I could use him for my 88 Topps Set project, if so may be we can work out another trade
Robert

His son is on the team. Both games I have gone to he has been there. I still have one more game with free tickets, so I have no problem if you want to send it...I'm mailing the TJ card today...

His son is on the team. Both games I have gone to he has been there. I still have one more game with free tickets, so I have no problem if you want to send it...I'm mailing the TJ card today...

I will get that out to you, hold off on sending the Bohn card and you ca send the Petralli back with the Bohn card, if you alreadt sent though no biggie, I can send a SASE with the Petralli...
lmk and thanks again,
Robert

If you are interested in moving a Larkin, I'd like to get one off of you. Good job on all that stuff you got, it pays to be the only one trying.;)