Want to swap Commons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clemson2012

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I was wondering if anyone was interested in swapping common/base cards of players? I know alot of people dont like to trade there base cards or even dig through them hardly and just store them away in a box unless your a player collector trying to get most of the cards of your player or a team collector. I was wondering who would be interested in swapping these base cards. Basically just list the player you are looking for and if I or someone else runs across some we send them out when we have an extra stamp or time however you would like to do it. The trade manager has a place for send free cards so we can just post it up there and send away. It will help us get rid of the commons we are not interested in along with helping others out with there PCs. I will try and keep the first post as up to date as possible with the players everyone lists. PLMK what everyone thinks of this and if you would be interested in this. Thanks