Welcome to the New Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

It should print nicely using your browser's default print option.

Yes that will happen but then it prints the whole page, not just the trade transaction. That uses up a lot of ink, even if I just print it in black and white.
We use to have a printable version of the trade.

I'm having slightly the same problem with trade #277168. It was a long time ago, and I think it got stuck in limbo when the former trade manager crashed and died for that few months. It's completed, but it wasn't completed before the crash, so it's still stuck there with no way to complete and clear off.

It's completed, but it wasn't completed before the crash, so it's still stuck there with no way to complete and clear off.

It's not yet complete. It's still in the confirmed state. Your trade partner hasn't marked it as complete yet. I added a note in the transaction asking him to complete it. Hopefully he'll get it done soon, assuming he's received his end already.

Hey Mike, I haven't read all the comments and issues here...but I am asking about looking at members "homepages"....I don't even see where mine is. Is this still a feature for others to see when looking at trade pages and want pages?

Hi Mike:

I just tried to go and look for some of my cards in My Albums and 95% of my cards listed are gone. I have 4 albums and each of the albums has now been truncated to just the first 5 cards on each of the albums. I really hope I'm doing something wrong or that you are able to retrieve the full content of my Albums. Pease let me know if you can help with this. Thank you.

Luis

Hi Mike:

I just tried to go and look for some of my cards in My Albums and 95% of my cards listed are gone. I have 4 albums and each of the albums has now been truncated to just the first 5 cards on each of the albums. I really hope I'm doing something wrong or that you are able to retrieve the full content of my Albums. Pease let me know if you can help with this. Thank you.

Luis

I'm about to look into this now. If they were there before the upgrade, I still have a copy of them now. I'll look into it and let you know what I can come up with.

Anyone tell me why I only have 4.9 stars?

The way ratings are calculated, and displayed, has changed from before. I'm not sure if they were rounded to the nearest whole number before, or just automatically rounded up. Your overall rating is a 4.93, which rounds to a 4.9.

Anyone tell me why I only have 4.9 stars?

Just as an update, I'm digging into this tonight to try to figure out how the way I'm calculating ratings differs from before. It could be that I'm doing something wrong, but I'll figure it out and let you know when I'm absolutely certain.

Thanks. Just seemed odd as I am a HOF member and never had a bad trade or any slow shipping issues.

Thanks. Just seemed odd as I am a HOF member and never had a bad trade or any slow shipping issues.
I don’t think you having a 4.9 rating will affect anyone wanting to trade with you. But I understand the annoyance.

Sorry about the delay. It actually took me quite some time to go through the code to find out where the ratings used to be calculated. Anyways, what happened before was that the system dropped a certain number of each member's lowest, and highest, ratings before averaging the rest off to get the rating. Our system doesn't drop anything off. It averages together all ratings left for a member to get the final rating, which is the one displayed.

The old system did still round to the nearest 1/10th, which is what I do.

So, while your rating was a 4.93, after your lower ratings were dropped off it bumped you up to above a 4.95 (which rounded to a 5.0).

I was thinking the trade manager only used the 30 most recent transactions in the past. Are all trades included now. Just curious. I'm not saying what I think it should be. I might be thinking about ebay.

I was thinking the trade manager only used the 30 most recent transactions in the past. Are all trades included now. Just curious. I'm not saying what I think it should be. I might be thinking about ebay.

With the old trade manager you would have 1 lowest and highest rating dropped for every 50 bench points you had. Everything else counted.

Now, there are no ratings dropped before things are calculated so all ratings count.

i have a question.i dont like the new trade manager because after you complete a trade you cant go back in and see that traders addy like before.i wanted to send someone a free suprise card and cant get their addy in a past trade.is there any other way to get their addy without asking that person which would not be a susprise.lol

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online