Welcome to the New Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Did the transaction count change. Thought my total was higher than the count, maybe I'm over thinking this.

Everyone's numbers changed a little, but in most cases folks numbers went up. As I said in my last reply, you're the 2nd member to mention a drop, though. I'll take a look at it and see if I can't figure out what went wrong and get it corrected.

If you're looking at a listing of threads, look at the avatar. If you've posted in the thread there will be a small version of your own avatar right there with it. Here's an example of what I'm talking about. See how my avatar is shown twice? The larger version is there because I started the thread. The smaller version is only there to show that I've replied in the thread.

View attachment 3330

Like I said -- it may be here, but I can't see it! Outstanding, that works great, thanks

Sorry, I deleted the last thread, because I thought I miss spoke. Then I typed a new one, but you had replied to the last one and I tried to delete this last post, but it still made it to you. Sorry, wasn't trying to double up on the question. The delete didn't work as fast as I though it would , lol....

Thanks for all the improvements. Once us old heads get use to the changes, we'll all be fine.

Billy

Sorry, I deleted the last thread, because I thought I miss spoke. Then I typed a new one, but you had replied to the last one and I tried to delete this last post, but it still made it to you. Sorry, wasn't trying to double up on the question. The delete didn't work as fast as I though it would , lol....

Thanks for all the improvements. Once us old heads get use to the changes, we'll all be fine.

Billy

Not a problem. I'm trying to field all the questions as quickly as possible while I'm around to get things on my list before I forget.

Bear with me, folks, I'm just running through some more minor server/database updates so the site may be off and on temporarily here for a bit. It should never be down for more than several minutes at a time.

AWESOME!! Being able to post the pics and not having to go to another screen just to type bold letters and other stuff ................THAT'S JUST FRIGGIN' GREAT!!

Maybe there's a few more kinks to work out but this is 5 jillion times better!! Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!

Did you do the area for a home page so we could put a bucket so other members can see cards for trade? Or am I just missing it.

Just a warning to everyone and this includes the Moderators......Looks like the update.....has released the hounds! By that I mean all of the members who were banned from this site......it appears their ban has been removed! Best regards, David PS remember the jail bars on their ID looks like there gone!

Just a warning to everyone and this includes the Moderators......Looks like the update.....has released the hounds! By that I mean all of the members who were banned from this site......it appears their ban has been removed! Best regards, David PS remember the jail bars on their ID looks like there gone!

Yikes, maybe there should be an updated Banned Member thread thats a sticky?

Yikes, maybe there should be an updated Banned Member thread thats a sticky?
Not just a sticky - we should Gorilla Glue it! :cool:

I'd you know any specific members who were banned before and aren't now, please PM me their name, or post it here and I'll look into it. I should note that they won't have the jail bars icon anymore, but they should have a line through their username.

I tried to make sure all banned members stayed banned, and there are 637 banned members listed, but maybe it missed some.

Again, if you have a specific username let me know. I can look at their old user data, try to figure out how why they didn't get banned, and get it fixed.

I'd you know any specific members who were banned before and aren't now, please PM me their name, or post it here and I'll look into it. I should note that they won't have the jail bars icon anymore, but they should have a line through their username.

I tried to make sure all banned members stayed banned, and there are 637 banned members listed, but maybe it missed some.

Again, if you have a specific username let me know. I can look at their old user data, try to figure out how why they didn't get banned, and get it fixed.

Mike - sent you a message about this. Let me know if it works, or if we need additional info. Thanks.

There's not a library, but you can upload any avatar you'd like at any time. If there are specific ones you want me to fetch from the old library, I can add them to a thread so you can more easily find them. Then you can download them from there and change them that way.

Mike, It would be nice to have all the MLB & NFL logos. I know from way back that some members had custom made avatars. I had one from Loras College. It might be labeled Duhawk. Thanks. Dave

Mike, It would be nice to have all the MLB & NFL logos. I know from way back that some members had custom made avatars. I had one from Loras College. It might be labeled Duhawk. Thanks. Dave

I'll get a page out together in the next week or so with all of them listed. Thanks for the reply!

Mike, thank you for all that you have done for this site. Change is hard and the transition to a new forum is never flawless but I appreciate your efforts and your continuing acceptance of new ideas and tweaks to the board.

Joe

I'll get a page out together in the next week or so with all of them listed. Thanks for the reply!

Thanks Mike. I know you have worked tirelessly to get to this point. The old site was dead and no new releases were coming. So think is a terrific effort. And you have been very accommodating to comments. Dave