Welcome to the New Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike -- I just noticed that the transaction numbering has changed a bit from where the numbering was on trades pre-update. Trade numbers were running 295xxx before, and now they are 279xxx. Not a big deal, but I thought it was odd that the numbering changed and went down. No action needed on your part ... just an observation.

So where do we mark a transaction as completed? I poked around a little bit but couldn't find anything or maybe just missed it. Thanks Dan

Mike -- I just noticed that the transaction numbering has changed a bit from where the numbering was on trades pre-update. Trade numbers were running 295xxx before, and now they are 279xxx. Not a big deal, but I thought it was odd that the numbering changed and went down. No action needed on your part ... just an observation.

I didn't import any cancelled or rejected trades, so that's where a large chunk of the numbers went.

So where do we mark a transaction as completed? I poked around a little bit but couldn't find anything or maybe just missed it. Thanks Dan

If you're looking on the transaction page, the button to complete should be in the top right, just above the part that shows the "must send first" information. Note that only confirmed transactions can be completed. Also, if it's a freebie, the person sending the free cards will not get an option to complete the transaction.

The only thing I see to click is "report" and I'm guessing that is for if there is a problem with the trade.

Hi Mike -
Not sure if this is possible, but is there any way to show our “signatures” at the bottom of posts when we view the site on a mobile device?

That is where a lot of traders have their want lists and links to trade lists.

If possible, that’d be great. The mobile site is awesome, that would just make it even more usable.

Thanks again!
Jeff

The only thing I see to click is "report" and I'm guessing that is for if there is a problem with the trade.
Yes, that is correct. Give me the transaction ID that you're having trouble with and I'll look into it for you. You can either PM me, or just post it in this thread.

Hi Mike -
Not sure if this is possible, but is there any way to show our “signatures” at the bottom of posts when we view the site on a mobile device?

I think this is something I can probably come up with a solution for. I'll dig into it tonight and see what I can come up with. For now, I believe if you turn your mobile device sideways (horizontal mode) the signatures should show up. They're hidden based on overall screen width so on newer devices the horizontal mode should be wide enough to show it.

I think this is something I can probably come up with a solution for. I'll dig into it tonight and see what I can come up with. For now, I believe if you turn your mobile device sideways (horizontal mode) the signatures should show up. They're hidden based on overall screen width so on newer devices the horizontal mode should be wide enough to show it.

Sideways works! Awesome, thanks for that tip!

First post since the update. Site looks really crisp and modern so nicely done. Will take some getting used to but that is not a problem.

I do have a few questions thus far:

1 - Is there a "User CP" option like before that takes you to all your subscribed threads and PMs? I always went to this first to catch up on threads I was involved in which was great.

2 - Is there a way to get my entire photo of the card in my avatar? It's cut off currently.

Thanks.

1 - Is there a "User CP" option like before that takes you to all your subscribed threads and PMs? I always went to this first to catch up on threads I was involved in which was great.

2 - Is there a way to get my entire photo of the card in my avatar? It's cut off currently.

To look at your PMs, click on the envelope icon in the main menu bar. It's on the right hand side. To view your subscribed threads and forums, look in the Forums sub-navigation. There's a link called "Watched". Watching a thread, now, is the same as what was subscribing.

If you can, make the picture of your card the same width as the height. Because of the way avatars are displayed (in the circles) our system automatically crops your image when setting it as your avatar. If your picture is a square, it'll use the entire image.

Can you please tell me how to delete my inbox pms? I click the box, above them shows Selected and the amount of boxes I've clicked, but nowhere can I find a way to delete...

Can you please tell me how to delete my inbox pms? I click the box, above them shows Selected and the amount of boxes I've clicked, but nowhere can I find a way to delete...

Once you've selected all the ones you want to remove, look at the bottom of your screen. There should be a new area with an action selector and a button that says "Go". Change the selector to "Leave conversations...", then press "Go".

If you don't see the section I'm talking about, click on the button that shows Selected and the number of boxes you've checked. That should force the area to appear at the bottom of the page.

Is there a setting to exclude forums when you do new posts? If you do this can you exclude basketball in full rather than the need to exclude all subforums under basketball

Is there a setting to exclude forums when you do new posts? If you do this can you exclude basketball in full rather than the need to exclude all subforums under basketball

There isn't yet, but it's on my list of things to look into. I know there were quite a few folks who used this before, so I'm hoping to bring something similar back.

Is the transactions page working for everyone. When I click on mine I just get a lot of jumbled up words. I need to confirm three trades and can't access them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

Is the transactions page working for everyone. When I click on mine I just get a lot of jumbled up words. I need to confirm three trades and can't access them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dennis

Mine is working fine Dennis. I just went and got your address to mail the Topps Chrome card to you.

It is working on my computer now but when i tried it earlier i was on my phone and that may have been my problem.

Thanks for the reply,
Dennis

Ok another question. When i go to edit my trade or want list i can make the changes but when i go to hit save i get a oops there is a problem message and the changes don't get made. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dennis

Ok another question. When i go to edit my trade or want list i can make the changes but when i go to hit save i get a oops there is a problem message and the changes don't get made. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dennis

Can you give me a link to the post you're trying to edit? I'll have a look and see if I can find something that doesn't look right.