• Please join us tonight, June 15, at 9pm EST for our first trade night of the year! It'll all go down live in the chat room! Hope to see you there!

What is the reason for this ya think? 1995 Ringleaders

Yanks21

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I was happy to score this sealed 1995 TSC Ringleaders pack with Paul O’neill showing on Topps (my player I collect) and Bagwell on the bottom. This is pretty much how it was described. I know these where not the regualsr issue packs. I just figured that there was a couple of cards in there that they may have given the shops but when I received it today it seems the whole sub-set was in there. Bagwell is card number one and I know the O'neill is #20

My question is why would a company have a complete sealed sub-set? Does anyone know if Topps had a promotion with these or a contest? Are they for replacement sets? Anyone have any ideas?

popack.jpg

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Nice pick-up! These were available in packs though. According to my out of date 2005 Annual that is. I know there were 13 Phone Cards in the set. It came in Regular, Silver and Gold. Does anyone have a checklist of what fronts (rings) are included in the set?

Thanks
Craig

EDIT: I just found out they made one for each All-Star Game between 1980-1994 in all 3 variations except for the 1988 & 1989 seasons which were not produced for some reason.

Last edited:

Loyalty32

HOF
5.00 star(s)
mintman2 - Thanks for the info! I just picked up all 3 versions of the 1981, 1982, 1983, 1987, 1990 & 1991. All the years Dawson was in the All-Star Game. (They didn't make them for the 88 or 89 ASG for some reason)

Thanks
Craig