What's an NPN you ask? - Read this thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NPN FAQ

What is NPN?
NPN=No Purchase Necessary. For instructions on sending in an NPN see the info for the company that corresponds to the one you want to send in below.

What is a #10 Envelope
A #10 envelope is the most common size business envelope. It measures 4-1/8" x 9-1/2".

Will I always get something back?
No, you will not always get something back. The drawing goes by the same odds as the inserts on the back of packs/boxes. This does NOT include 1:1 parallels.

What happens if I send in more than the allowed amount of entries?
All entries received from your household will be disqualified.

Metered Mail
The term "metered mail" refers to the payment and processing method used for outgoing U.S. Mail and International Mail. A meter impression (meter stamp) is directly imprinted on the mail piece or applied to the piece with an adhesive meter tape. The meter stamp displays the exact amount of postage due and the date deposited with the U.S. Postal Service. These are mostly used in businesses to put their own postage on mail so the Post Office doesn't have to do it themself.

-----------------------------------------
Donruss Info:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open only to U.S./Canadian (except Quebec) residents. For a chance to obtain any of the cards listed on the pack or box, at the same odds, while supplies last, hand print your name and complete address on a 3 X 5 card and mail in a #10 envelope. No metered mail. Failure to comply will result in all entries disqualified. Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Include on the 3 X 5 card the answer to the skill-test question.

Fleer Info:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: For the opportunity to obtain any of the cards listed on the pack or box, at the same odds, hand print your name and complete address on a 3 X 5 card. No metered mail accepted. Each request must be mailed separately. While supplies last. Offer valid only in U.S. and Canada. Void in P.R., Quebec, and where prohibited. Requests from Canada must include correct answer to the following skill-testing question. Requests are void if illegible, incomplete, contain errors or fail to comply with these instructions.

Topps Info:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Open only to U.S./Canadian (except Quebec) residents. For a chance to obtain any of the cards listed on the pack or box, at the same odds, while supplies last, hand print your name and complete address on a 3 X 5 card and mail in a #10 envelope. No metered mail. Failure to comply will result in all entries disqualified. Potential Canadian winners will be required to first correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Include on the 3 X 5 card the answer to the skill-test question.

Upper Deck Info:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: 1 request per outer envelope, per person, per household, per day. Hand print name, email, address, complete address with zip (no PO boxes), day/evening telephone numbers with area codes on 3x5 card and mail in a #10 envelope.

Stole this from another site lol

Retail, hobby, jumbo and blaster

I am a vintage collecter for the most part so can someone explain the difference between retail, hobby, jumbo and blaster to me?

Thanks
Jeff

I am a vintage collecter for the most part so can someone explain the difference between retail, hobby, jumbo and blaster to me?

Thanks
Jeff

A retail box is a type of box prepared for distribution at retail locations such as Walmart and Target.

A blaster box is a special type of retail box. It features fewer packs and a less expensive price tag. They are cheap and don't take long to open. The buyer can "blast" through the packs quickly.

Traditionally, retail products feature longer odds on the inserts, autographs and game used available in a product.

Hobby boxes are boxes designed to be purchased from hobby dealers. They typically have a higher probability of obtaining inserts, autographs and game used cards than retail boxes. This is to encourage collectors to support traditional card stores.

Jumbo boxes are boxes that contain fewer packs per box but with more cards per pack. A traditional Topps box might contain 36 packs with 10 cards per pack. A jumbo box of Topps would have only 12 packs, but each pack would have 35 cards. The probability of obtaining inserts, autographs and game used cards is even higher than normal hobby boxes.

I hope this helps.

Michael

Last edited:
They do this to skirt gambling laws... they can't require you to spend money to receive prizes, so they have to offer a way to enter without spending money.

yeah, it's like that with almost every promotion that every company does, there's always some way to get in without buying the product

This has probably already been answered, but what kind of cards do you have a chance of winning? Anything good that would make it worth sending in for? I mean could you win really nice auto's and such? Also, has anyone here won anything nice?

npnsportscards.com appears to have gone dormant - it hasn't been updated in a couple of months - is there an alternative site?