working on 2013 topps heritage. Will post successes here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi all,
Back from vacation, these were waitingfor us:

Terry Collins c/o Mets 2/2 both 2013 topps heritage 19 days
Drew Pomeranz c/o Rockies 1/1 2013 topps heritage 17 days
Jason Grilli c/o Pirates 2/2 2013 topps heritage, 2010 topps 21 days
Jordan Zimmerman c/o Nationals 2/2 2013 topps heritage, 2010 topps 9 days

As a bonus, we just got back from a trip to Clearwater beach, and of course I had to take the boy to see the Rays play. We hadn't been to the Trop. They were playing the Astros. Got there 2 hours early, do NOT get there 3 hours early, can't get in until 2 hours before hand. Anyway, I went to Astros, he went to Rays, (eventually) He did score a BP homer ball from Brett Wallace.
The only 2 guys he got for the Rays were Raymond, 1 card, 2013 topps opening day and I swear, a2013 topps heritage Evan Longoria! I scored with Carlos Pena, 3 cards, super guy, Jose altuve signed 2, one the heritage high number, Carlos Corporan 2012 topps, Ronny Cedeno 2010 topps.
After the game, we went to Rays parking lot, Yunel Escobar had a small entourage and he stopped and signed one for each of us, 2013 topps heritage and 2010 topps, and Astros J.D.Martinez walked through and signed a 2013 topps heritage for me.
Game was great, Jarred Cosart pitched phenomenally, and I see they rewarded him by sending him down. Strange.
12 autographs, but a game at the Trop is 100x better than going to Miami. Had a ball.
So.....when all is said and done, we are now at: 2013 topps heritage autograph 42/500

One today:

Tommy Milone c/o A's 3/3 topps heritage 2013 (2) signed the one we offered him and a 2013 topps ..nice sig 25 days

2013 topps heritage set autograph 43/500

With 50+ out and no returns last week, my paranoia with the system was creeping in. Got two in the mail today.

Wilton Lopez 1/1 c/o Colorado Rockies 2013 topps heritage 1 month
Heath Bell 1/1 c/o Diamondbacks 2013 topps heritage 27 days

2013 topps heritage autograph set 45/500

I know Chase Headleys in this set and an excellent signer. I didn't see him on the list you have, but I'd definitely go for him and a guy like Justin Masterson. Both at their respective team addresses

Thanks for feedback guys, and I have sent to Chase Headley twice this year with no luck. Maybe he needs copies of his high number.
Took my son to the least fan friendly park in America Sunday, Marlins park. Not only is the stadium not conducive to getting autographs, but when the teams don't take BP, they won't even let you by the dugouts with a ticket, so I was stuck on the Indians side down the right field line, and the only player who came over was Justin Masterson, who signed for everybody. Classy guy. Got two cards signed. Shane had not much better luck on the Marlins side, he got two Henderson Alvarez and a Justin Ruggiano. After the game, all Marlins players passed on signing, except for Tom Koehler, who signed two cards for me.
All tolled, we scored 7 autograph cards, 2 for our Heritage set. I know they were embarking on a long road trip, but for a team who's as hard pressed to draw fans, Miami couldn't care if fans showed or not.

This one came in yesterday
John McDonald c/o Phillies 1/1 2013 topps heritage 13 days

2013topps heritage autograph set 50/500 10% at least until update set hits, hope it's just 100 cards.

A little greedy with this one

Jason Motte c/o St Louis Cardinals 3/3 2013 topps heritage, 2010 and 2013 topps 27 days.
Saw on sportscollectors.net that he signed 3, took a shot.

2013 topps heritage autograph set 51/500