Working this set 2023 Stadium Club Virtuosos of Velocity 4 to go!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey Friend! Got them today in the mail. VV-2 Shohei Ohtani Angels, VV-6 Julio Rodriguez Mariners and VV-24 Adley Rutschman Orioles RC. Any 2024 Bowman Chrome Prospects or Inserts for trade? Best regards, David

Hi, I'm working this set 2023 Stadium Club Virtuosos of Velocity #2 6 7 9 10 12 13 15 16 18 19 21 24 any help would be greatly appreciated.
Look my trade page if you have any to offer.
Thanks
I know I got 2023 Stadium Club Virtuosos of Velocity VV-9 Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and 2023 Stadium Club Virtuosos of Velocity VV-16 Rafael Devers

Let me know if your still needing these.

Hi Friend! I have two of the cards coming from another trade.....VV-9 and VV-13. Let me know if u still need them. Best regards, David PS should be coming in a few days.

Hi Friend! I have two of the cards coming from another trade.....VV-9 and VV-13. Let me know if u still need them. Best regards, David PS should be coming in a few days.
Yes friend I need them, look my trade page for a trade, PS I’m away a few days sow we Can way. Thanks for the help always friend.

Hey Friend! Got the cards today......I can use the Bailey Holiday card and Hunter Green Foil card for the trade. Let me know if that works for u. Best regards, David

Hi!
I can use this one
Topps Silver Packs Chrome Insert Joey Votto #T89C-82 Reds

I have this
2023 Stadium Club Virtuosos of Velocity #VV7 Ronald Acuna Jr. $6

Hey Friend! Got the cards today......I can use the Bailey Holiday card and Hunter Green Foil card for the trade. Let me know if that works for u. Best regards, David
Hi my Friend, I just get home, and Both cards are Gone. Sorry about that, any others you could use? the other 2024 are available.
LMK Thanks