Would like to hear your thoughts about possibly adding a few more forum sections..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
The staff and I were talking about maybe adding in some more forum sections. We all love collecting cards, but I know most of us also collect other things as well. I started getting into collecting Action Figure MOC(Mint on Card). I have always collected coins as well. We think it would be fun to have some new section on here for those types of collections.

I am making this thread to see if any of you would be interested in this, and what type of forums you would be interested in posting in. Please let us know here in this thread on what you think about this.

Yes this could be a great idea maybe Even a comic section I don’t collect them but wouldn’t hurt

For sure! I guess my next post should be like a poll of which forums should we add.

More people collect coins that cards. The issue I have with coins is mailing them. Can a pwe be used? I took possession of a stamp collection a year ago and still haven't looked at them. I would think coins would be the most useful. I think there have already been a few coin trades on The Bench. Comics would be a good one too.

Barbies have a good-sized community, I believe. Records and CDs? Probably not much trading, but might increase site traffic.

Coins... Funko Pop... toys... video games.
Any of these could be legit adds for members to have an avenue to B/S/T these items... not sure how well they fit with "The Bench" name or be a big draw from the outside... But wouldn't hurt anything.

I think it’s a great idea, adding something different and a lot of people collect coins like I have started doing that recently in the last 5 years mostly silver etc. but also like the idea of Action Figures and what about comics also?

Although not for me, other forum sections will bring in new users, which is always a plus for a site...I say go for it...if certain forum sections don't gather enough attention/visits, maybe they can be combined into a potpourri type section...

Coins... Funko Pop... toys... video games.
Any of these could be legit adds for members to have an avenue to B/S/T these items... not sure how well they fit with "The Bench" name or be a big draw from the outside... But wouldn't hurt anything.

I know the bench is more sporty but still I think adding different sections will still work under the name.

I agree that anything that keeps our site moving forward would be good. Question is - what is viable without bogging it down. Some of the problems have already been mentioned - like shipping, etc. One can only try and, if it becomes too cumbersome or not much interest after a few months, change it out. I collect coins and certain other single things like Mighty Mouse, etc. so it would be interesting to see what would happen.

Yeah non-sport would be a good addition. Maybe one specific to Marvel too since that's a big one.