WTTF Johnny Bench Game Used and Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kycardkid

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone. I haven't been on in nearly a year. Anyway, I am currently looking to acquire Johnny Bench game used and autographs. I have a pretty extensive amount of cards to trade, so no trade too big or too small. Just let me know what you have and who or what you are looking for in trade. Thanks.

-Josh

Being a Oklahoma boy, I have 37 game used of Bench, mostly prior to 2006. My main collection is of Nolan Ryan. If you have any Nolan Ryan game used or auto's, PLMK and I will list some or all of the Bench GU I have. thanks

Have this one. Looking for a Mattingly of approximately the same bv.
Thanks, Bob

2011 Topps Tier One Top Shelf Relics Dual #TSR19 Johnny Bench 25.00

Sorry I did not get back to you guys sooner. Unfortunately I do not have anything either of you are looking for but thanks anyway.

I have this one.
2006 SP Legendary Cuts* Johnny Bench Baseball Chronology #BC-JB*

Looking for something to add to any of the following pcs
Ripken, Mauer, autograph, Twins refractors

I have this one at the moment:

2017 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #97 Ripken Blue Numbered 08/99 (His jersey #)

Is the Bench a g/u? Jersey? Bat?

No idea on BV either I am totally out of the loop. I also found these two as well:

2013 Topps Record Holders Relic Ring #RHR-CR
2016 Topps 65th Anniversary Buy Back Blue Stamp 1985 #30

Let me know if we can swing a trade of some kind. Thanks.

-Josh

Not sure of bvs for either side.

If interested I'd do the Bench gu for the Ripken Stadium club and 2016 Topps 65th Anniversary Buy Back Blue Stamp 1985 #30