Your Dream Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Something along the lines of this....

Octo.Autograph.Relic.1/1 Card

Jennie Finch (Softball)
Callista Balko (Softball)
Carrie Underwood (Singer)
Amber Theoharis (Sports Reporter)
Mike Green (Hockey)
Seth Williams (College Baseball)
Peyton Manning (Football)
Saul Rivera (Baseball)

That'd be my dream card. That's my 4 favorite women, and my 4 favorite pro/college athletes.

thanks for the support buddy, but as you can see, i'm a pippen fan/collector. we could make it an "ocho" and add sandberg and papa bear halas, now THAT would be awesome!!!!

I don't really want a card with autos and/or GU pieces, just a card that everyone recognizes and is recognized as being rare in some way - like a good 1/1 parallel.

I always thought having an entire bat or jersey is more impressive than what could be placed on a card and most autos look best when framed, but this is just my opinion. I just think cards get too complicated when they have too much stuff on them.

a mine world be
The Greats of the Sports
Shawn Johnson,Nastia Liukin, Eli Manning, Joe Montana, Brady Quinn, Yamon Figurs,Grady Sizemore,Sidney Crosbey.
all autos

NY's Greatest - Game Used & Auto 1/1
Ruth/Mantle/DiMaggio/Mays/Ryan/Seaver

Current Day
Arod/Wright/Reyes/Pujols Quad GU/Auto

I would want a foldout card with 4 bat nameplates on one side and 4 cut autos of teh same player on teh other side....the players: Honus Wagner, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Joe Dimaggio..and above the picture is a button from there jerseys....that would be amazing

Ha, without Ewing the Knicks would have been less than pathetic from Bradley to current. Without a doubt he is the most important Knick!

Its probably fair to say that in terms of NBA championships, he lost out most by playing at the same time as Jordan.

Patrick Ewing would disagree...

A 6 piece DNA card of Kerry Wood - all the pieces that surgeons have cut off of his right arm over the years.

Also, for all the Yankee fans, why not a dual relic/DNA card of Jason Giambi. The relic could be that gold G-string, and the DNA could be a mustache hair that he just shaved. The card could be in an insert series called "Slump Buster."

And, everyone is calling for 1/1s. Why not make them 1 per pack, so you know you'd get one.

Last edited:
A 6 piece DNA card of Kerry Wood - all the pieces that surgeons have cut off of his right arm over the years.

Also, for all the Yankee fans, why not a dual relic/DNA card of Jason Giambi. The relic could be that gold G-string, and the DNA could be a mustache hair that he just shaved. The card could be in an insert series called "Slump Buster."

And, everyone is calling for 1/1s. Why not make them 1 per pack, so you know you'd get one.

haha lmao

I would love a Jim Rice rookie card auto'd 1/1!

Oh wait, that card does exist and it's from 2004 Topps Originals.
Anyone seen this card?
I will pay a pretty penny for it. :)

My dream card isnt as ellaborate as most, but it still holds some charm.

I would want a quad bat barrel card of Ty Cobb, Ted Williams, Stan Musial and Tony Gwynn. The best hitters of their respective eras.