2 Cy Young winners plus card show pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Dean Chance and Denny McLain were at the annual show that benefits local inner city baseball team and improvements to their baseball field. Denny wouldn't say who but guess he has someone big going to attend with him for next years. Puts me at 16 Cy Young winners now that I got Chance. He was all excited to see Jim Perry had signed it as he apparently talked to him yesterday. Glad he did this signing, his signature has gotten pretty shaky now and he rarely does signings as it is, actually had cancelled on it early afternoon yesterday, then changed his mind apparently come evening. The Dean Chance card is for another member. McLain card I got signed, overpayed a few bucks on Tatar for my wife then the other 3 I got for $5 so made out pretty well after finding those. HOFer Jarri Kurri, HOFer Al MacInnis and 500 goal scorer Peter Bondra.
20150228_153801_zpsocr2gbts.jpg