2011 Topps Gypsy Queen SIGNUP SHEET

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this stuff is getting out of hand price wise. Over 1400 per case. Just not worth that in my estimation. Better just to buy singles after they cool off.

Also the boxes that are being busted have mostly 1 auto and 3 relics instead of the 2 autos 2 relics Topps advertised.

With all the issues with replacement autos and the different types of cards. Let's pick a different product. I'd be happy to get in on a different product. Like the '08 heroes break!!

Ginter will run into the what to do with the non-baseball cards issue. With the SP's and such it could make the team lots exciting. I like the product so depending on price, I could see it being a choice. Maybe we need a poll with 5 different case options with varying prices and see what gets most interest.

Ginter is not my favorite - my wife likes it...I am a maybe if we do that. I missed out on every product last year - anything we could break from 2010 that would yield good results?

We could almost just do two cases of Topps Series 2 Jumbos - that would be 36 hits and a lot of inserts.

i dont care for ginter either, and would rather stay with 2010-2011 products

Sounds like this break is dead or very close to it. I'm out too since I think the window on this stuff (value-wise) is closed. Getting amped up for Triple threads....c'mon July!!

any news on where we are going with this?

This Break is DEAD...I have your money, I can return it if you wish. Or I can hold onto it until we see what the next break will be. I will stick to older product so the price is stable.

This Break is DEAD...I have your money, I can return it if you wish. Or I can hold onto it until we see what the next break will be. I will stick to older product so the price is stable.

i guess that would depend on which product, and when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps