2014...What Team/s Can You Autograph For 50/50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wisconsin Timber Rattlers(low A of the Milwaukee Brewers) can also do some of the teams that they will play. Will do 50/50's or trade 1 auto for 1 of yours. Maybe team sets but will have to get something nice in return

Hi Robert --
I go to the New Hampshire Fisher Cats (AA Blue Jays) and the New Hampshire Defenders (CanAm Indy League).

I'm always up for 50/50 trades!

If anyone is interested, I could trade a minor league set from my team for one from your team.
Scott-
Just to update my post .. the New Hampshire Defenders high-tailed it out of Nashua, so I cannot take CanAm League cards this year. I will be taking 50/50s for New Hampshire Fisher Cats this season. Thanks!

I won't make any guarantees, but it's possible I can get some of these done:

Great Lakes Loons (Dodgers Low A affiliate)
I'm looking at getting to a handful of games this year based on my classes vs. home games. I will take your premium items firstly, but you may also send cards if you get the card approved by me beforehand.

Can still do the West Michigan Whitecaps (Tigers class A) Midwest League and any visiting teams in the MWL. No longer have Benny Distefano as a coach but have Luis Quinones. As far as visiting teams as of right now I'm not gonna take a lot for Ken Griffey Sr until I see how he is the first series here. Would be intrested in maybe setting up a team ball signed trade also if anyone is intrested in that. Can't really say I can do team sets since by time the team sets are done usually there is a few guys already long gone.

Last edited:
I'm looking at getting to a handful of games this year based on my classes vs. home games. I will take your premium items firstly, but you may also send cards if you get the card approved by me beforehand.

Can still do the West Michigan Whitecaps (Tigers class A) Midwest League and any visiting teams in the MWL. No longer have Benny Distefano as a coach but have Luis Quinones. As far as visiting teams as of right now I'm not gonna take a lot for Ken Griffey Sr until I see how he is the first series here. Would be intrested in maybe setting up a team ball signed trade also if anyone is intrested in that. Can't really say I can do team sets since by time the team sets are done usually there is a few guys already long gone.

I can do the Mobile BayBears & New Orleans Zephyrs.

Added to the list
Thanks Guys