2021 NBA Postseason Contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice win by the bucks to tie it up! Best regards, David

and phoenix goes for the sweep tonight. and clips got back into their series with a win last night. curious what happens with ATL/PHL - If PHL goes up 3-1, feel like they will want to close it out at home in game 5

Nets win. But bigger news is in the West -- Kawhi may be out for the series and CP3 is in COVID protocol. Injuries are really starting to stack up!!

Couple of shockers last night. Clippers win without Kawhi. Sixers blow a 26 point lead! Second game in a row they have blown a double digit lead.

Sixers blow a 26 point lead! Second game in a row they have blown a double digit lead.
This was one of the better comebacks I've seen in all of sports. At one point my son walked in, sat down, looked at the TV, stood back up, said "well, this one is over", and left. I told him it's never over until it's over and he just laughed. Of course, I wouldn't have bet money on the comeback either.

I was pretty happy when I got to text him what was happening during the last 5 minutes of that game while he was out with his friends. He was pretty upset he missed it. Haha!

This was one of the better comebacks I've seen in all of sports. At one point my son walked in, sat down, looked at the TV, stood back up, said "well, this one is over", and left. I told him it's never over until it's over and he just laughed. Of course, I wouldn't have bet money on the comeback either.

I was pretty happy when I got to text him what was happening during the last 5 minutes of that game while he was out with his friends. He was pretty upset he missed it. Haha!

Series should be over 4-1 sixers. They don't have a closer and Simmons is afraid of the offensive end of the floor. Plus he can't shoot FT's. Bad combo! Wonder how ownership feels about the decision to max out Tobias instead of Butler. My gut tells me that if they had Butler right now, everything would be hunky dory in the City of Brotherly Love.........

Headed back to Philly for a Game 7..... Bucks/Nets Game 7. Can Utah tie up their series and force a third game 7? Meanwhile the Suns just sit back and relax and rest.

Let's go Nets! ...and also, let's go Phoenix! I'm having a complex here cause I picked the Nets but I'd much rather see the Sun's win it all.

Anyone else watching this game?!? That lost shot by KD was impossible and he sank it like no problem. Now we have a game 7 going into overtime. I have a feeling this game right here is for the championship. I just don't see any of the other teams hanging with either of these teams right here.