2021 NBA Postseason Contest!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Another game 7 on tap for today -- what does it tell you that I would rather have Vernon Maxey on the floor shooting FT's than Ben Simmons.....

Clippers and Suns both going to be shorthanded for at least game 1.

Glad to see the Bucks moving on. Super teams are great, as long as everyone stays healthy.

If Ben Simmons is still with the Sixers by next years playoffs, i would be both shocked and disappointed. I also believe that if Simmons IS still there, than Embiid will be asking for a ticket out of town.

Still struggling with the decision to give up a #1 pick to the Celtics to swap picks to take Fultz over Tatum. Amazing how quickly a team can be set back by a bad deal or bad contract.

I only got to catch the end of this one, but it looks like I missed a good one and the Hawks were able to hold on at the end with the upset. Go Hawks!

It is crazy the roll that the Hawks are on. Great story and ride so far.

Sounds like CP3 will be back for the Suns tonight -- can they steal one on the road in LA?

Sounds like CP3 will be back for the Suns tonight -- can they steal one on the road in LA?
I'd say they have a greater than not chance. CP3 makes them so much better. As long as they're not out of sync from him missing a few games, I suspect they'll roll to 3-0.

Did the Clippers have the Suns right where they wanted them, down 0-2? Feel like if the Suns can't steal game 4 and go up 3-1, the Clippers have the upper hand in the series.

The Suns looked horrible last night. I think they ended up shooting less than 40%. CP3 and Devin Booker struggled. I was afraid that might happen with CP3 missing some games. Losing Cam Payne in the first half didn't help either.

It's also important to remember, though, that Kawhi could come back at any time. Nobody really knows what his situation is. If he comes back, the Clippers will really be in a much better place. With both him and Beverley both on the floor on defense, they should be able to slow the Suns down quite a bit, even if they're firing on all cylinders.